Commercial Duct Cleaning
Commercial Duct Cleaning Improves Your Indoor Air Quality
Of all the components that have an impact on your company’s bottom line, the ducts that carry warm and cool air probably don’t spring to mind first. Clean ductwork improves airflow and helps your HVAC system run more efficiently, saving you money in the long term. Commercial duct cleaning also removes many airborne allergens and unpleasant odors, reducing mold growth, and helping lower the risk of fire, especially in plants where combustible dust is present. Our commercial duct cleaning service starts where air enters your system and continues to the points where it exits, including your grills and registers. We assist local businesses with scheduled commercial duct cleaning in Memphis, TN. Fayette Janitorial has over 20 years of experience providing a wealth of services to our customers, from escalator maintenance to warehouse cleaning.
The Importance of Commercial Duct Cleaning for Your Facility
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, facilities with poor airflow waste 25 to 40 percent of their heating or air conditioning, because the HVAC system is forced to work harder to provide the same amount of airflow. For that reason, it’s essential that you stay up-to-date with commercial duct cleaning at your Memphis or Nashville-area business. Keeping your ducts clean has other benefits, including:
- Improved indoor air quality: You and your employees spend at least 40 hours a week in your building breathing the air it provides. Dirty and polluted air can cause health issues that impact your bottom line and productivity by causing sick days. Investing in commercial duct cleaning from Fayette Janitorial is a great way to clean the air you and your workers breathe and increase productivity.
- Reduced mold growth: Mold growth is exacerbated by dirty HVAC ducts, as the spores are distributed throughout your building. Mold causes disease and makes life more difficult for allergy sufferers. Hiring Fayette Janitorial to clean your ducts means a reduction of allergies, asthma attacks, and infectious diseases.
- Extended equipment life: Long term, having commercial duct cleaning done does wonders for reducing expenses down the road. Your HVAC system is meant to last for a certain amount of years, but neglecting to clean the ducts severely decreases its lifespan.
- No unpleasant odors: Nobody wants to work in an environment that smells. If you’ve received complaints about foul odors coming from your duct, contact Fayette Janitorial for Memphis commercial duct cleaning.
How Does the Commercial Duct Cleaning Process Work?
Fayette Janitorial takes a multi-faceted, highly-technical approach to commercial duct cleaning, ensuring the ducts are glistening when we’re finished. Our technicians have years of experience cleaning ducts, so you don’t have to worry about mistakes. During our commercial duct cleaning process, our Memphis professionals:
- Develop a plan: We pride ourselves on our customer service. At Fayette Janitorial, we believe in keeping you up-to-date on the process. To that end, our professionals will inspect the entirety of your HVAC system and provide you with an estimate. We’ll clearly communicate all the steps to you.
- Cover every surface of your office: We don’t want to ruin your office equipment any more than you do. That’s why we cover all computer monitors, desks, chairs, copiers, breakroom equipment, and any other valuables before beginning work. This ensures your employees’ personal belongs are also kept safe.
- Use existing service openings to access the ducts: Most HVAC systems have openings that allow for access by our technicians. However, from time to time, we do have to create new service openings. We make sure to adhere to all industry standards when modifying your system.
- Access the ceilings: In the event we cannot access your ducts, we’ll have to use the ceilings to do so. In that case, our commercial duct cleaning specialists will communicate our intentions to you, and we’ll make sure not to damage any aspect of your property.
- Remove and clean all components: The diffusers, dampers, grills, and diffuser boots are all vital parts of your HVAC system and will need to be cleaned. Our Fayette Janitorial team will remove each component and return them when the job is done.
- Clean the ductwork: To clean the actual ductwork, we utilize industry-strength vacuums, air washers, and power brushes to clean the interior, the fiberglass insulation, the dampers, louvers, and every other inch of the ductwork.
- Thoroughly clean air handlers and coils: The final step of the commercial duct cleaning process is to carefully clean all air handlers and coils, including the blowers, turning vanes, blades, and drive assemblies. After that, we return all the components back to the correct location.
Call Us for Commercial Duct Cleaning in Memphis or Nashville
Fayette Janitorial services commercial customers in both Memphis and Nashville, across a broad spectrum of janitorial and cleaning services. In addition to HVAC cleaning, we also perform industrial painting, office and building cleaning, and warehouse cleaning. Contact us today for more information about our services.