Construction Site Cleaning Service in Memphis and Nashville, TN
Fayette offers a variety of services for construction sites, including rough and final site cleaning.
Rough Construction Cleaning
Our rough cleaning process includes removing debris, dirt, and trash from the interior and exterior of the job site, cleaning all sinks, appliances, tubs, and toilets, and removing labels and temporary protection elements that are no longer needed.
We clean inside cabinets and wipe countertops, wash and scrape windows and doors, clean window tracks and door sills with a vacuum brush, and clean all closets and storage areas.
Additional rough cleaning services are available depending on the scope and type of construction and your company’s needs. Our custom quoting process guarantees we’ll complete everything on your checklist.
Final Construction Cleaning
Don’t risk failing your final inspection – hire Fayette to provide extensive final construction cleaning services. We’ll prepare your property for inspection and ensure the structure will be ready to occupy as soon as possible.
During final construction cleaning, our team will:
- Clean and polish all cabinets and countertops
- Vacuum cabinets, inside and out, to remove construction dust
- Clean and shine all mirrored and windowed surfaces including window panes and doors
- Clean, sanitize, and shine all plumbing fixtures and bathroom accessories
- Clean and shine ceiling fixtures and trim
- Clean and shine all appliances to include removal of all temporary labels, packaging materials, placing all manuals in an agreed upon place
- Dust all wood trim and shelving
- Sweep, vacuum, and/or mop all flooring surfaces, including exterior patios and storage areas
- Remove all trash and debris to the dumpster or other designated space